Why Soy Wax?
Our candles are made from 100% soy wax which is a natural renewable source, a non-toxic and clean burning with no carbon/petrol soot. In comparison to Paraffin wax although more popular, contains at least 11 carcinogenic compounds that contaminate the air. Air quality researchers have discovered evidence that paraffin contains the same compounds as burning diesel, emitting carbon soot that stains walls, funiture, ceilings and certainly fills the air you breathe at home with carcinogens.
Soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin so they last longer also, as a vegetable wax, it is biodegradable so you can clean the contain with plain soap and water.
Why Wooden wicks?
We wanted to create a unique and audible experience with our candles – that’s right, wooden wicks gives you a beautiful flickering flame and a soft crackling sound that’s reminiscent of cozy nights by a fireplace. They also produce a distinctive flat horizontal flame, which creates an even burn giving a modern and uncommon quality to our candles.
So yes, we chose to use wooden wick to assure you a beautiful and unique appearance, a soothing crackling sound, and an excellent burn.
We use premium phthalate-free fragrance oils for our products.
How long do your candles & diffusers last for?
300g Candle Jars: 60+ hours
Travel Tins: 15+ hours
Diffusers (200ML): 5+ Months.
Wholesale & Custom Service
Do you wholesale?
Do you offer discounts on bulk orders?
Products Use & Care
For a cleaner burn, trim wick before each use. You can use a wick trimmer or nail clippers to trim the burnt wick.
- Trim wooden wick to 1/4″ before each burn.
- Keep candle and diffusers out of reach of children and pets.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Burn Candle within sight and for not more than 4 hours at a time. Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Please carefully read the warning label located on the bottom of the container.
- Do not light diffuser reeds and keep away from open flames, they are highly flammable.
- Do not ingest.
- Diffuser oil may damage polished surfaces, ensure any residual oil is wiped from the bottom of the bottle before placing on any surface.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Diffuser oil may cause allergic skin reaction. In the event of skin or eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. seek immediate medical attention if irritation occurs.
- Avoid releasing into the environment. Diffuser oils are harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Dipose content with approved disposal site based on local regulations.
Shipping & Delivery
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping varies on location.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 days of recieving the order.
Shipping in the UK takes 1-2 working days after dispatch.
International orders can take 5-7 business days after dispatch.
Exchanges & Returns
What is your returns process?
If you use vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur.
Drop off Return
Established fact that a reader will, taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with the theory of ethics.
Return with Gift Receipt
Users allow to explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system.
Cepteur sint occaecat cupidatat proident, taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart.
Not finding the help you need?
+44 753 466 5152 - (Monday - Friday) 9am to 6pm